What are your thoughts?

Description of your forum.

What are your thoughts?

Postby Magruder » Tue, 24 Nov 2015 6:46 am

We haven’t seen too much of the nike air max 1 87 lately, but the Swoosh is changing that with this newest release that looks like it would make the perfect Christmas sneaker.The Air Max 90 VT differs from the original in that it features a vacuum compressed upper that leaves the show with a nice smooth look. This new pair comes with a full leather upper in Gorge Green with Black detailing on the inner liner, tongue tag and heel. A White midsole and gum outsole finish things off on the lifestyle Air Max 90 that can be found at select Nike retailers this Fall.The leather look on the Air Max 90 VT is a nice one. This shoe would have looked better with a different color up top like maybe black or navy blue. The white midsole and gum outsole are money though.Nike’s newest Air Max silhouette will be making its debut next week when we see the Black, Bright Crimson and Blue Lagoon colorways land at retailers on November 19th.

The nike air max 90 essential Essential is “essentially” made up of two different shades of brown: light brown and ale brown. These brown hues take care of the majority of the upper, while the rest of the shoes comes in a white mesh base. An off-white midsole paired up with a brown and black outsole completes the aesthetics of the shoe. If you like what you see, you can now pick up your very on pair internationally. We will let you know once these are available stateside.This colorway has a certain throwback feel to them. I love the combination of brown and white on the shoe. The brown leather also appears to have some kind of texture to them which I’m really like a lot as well. Great looking shoe. I hope it arrives stateside sooner rather than later.

From the looks of things it seems like we can expect lots of good things from the nike air max 1 og . These latest colorways that you see above aren’t your typical Air Max 2016 though. They differentiate themselves from the three debut colorways in that the full-length Air Max midsole has been covered up with a layer of silver paint. Typically we see translucent midsoles on most Air Maxes, but Nike wanted to do something different with these colorways.

What are your thoughts? Do you prefer the see-through look on the nike air max 1 pas cher or do you like this silver midsole better?I’m liking what I’ve been seeing from the Air Max 2016 so far. I picked up a pair of the 2015s and this pair is very similar. I like the new placement of the Swoosh by the toe and the Flywire.A brand new colorway of the Nike Air Max 1 Essential has been spotted overseas. Said to be dubbed the “Acorn”, let’s take a closer look at this colorway that seems to be more than suitable foe the Fall and Winter season.
Magruder

Return to Music Made Easy