Ganodermics are pretty great for many things magical.

Description of your forum.

Ganodermics are pretty great for many things magical.

Postby starding » Tue, 23 Feb 2021 8:52 am

Ganodermics are pretty great for OSRS gold many things magical. I tested this on beta, even when you die, they do not really lose bill either which is an extra bonus. Watch out for weapons which used to have particular attacks because those particular attacks are coming - see the battle beta to find out more. The stuff with additional critical rates are fairly useless IMO. Its about precision and base harm than critical values. Therefore, for example, a fire cape isn't as good as say that a skillcape IMO.

I am almost 90 flat now- just around 2M range experience stands between me and my goal. I recently bought a drygore mace, and have been saving up for the offhand edition. I am almost entirely cleaned out though, needing to resort to the hybrid Warpriest gear. What could be most profitable for me with my stats? (While also providing aggressive expertise ) So far I have heard Ascension monsters, Glacors, Automatons... What should I kill?

I can't go back- it is too insistent, I want something new. Slayer is a good bet. Abyssal demon jobs are 1m / task with no drop. (Get 85 asap imo) Warped tortoise is a great task for shells. Easy 500k. Get clues that will average 200k eventually

Ascension monsters is most likely the best way for buy RS gold you at this moment in time. People state Galcors, however, they need more effort. The ascension monsters can be killed very easily along with the rune drops are regular to make the trips rewarding. I would also strongly advise that you use sinkholes to get 85 dungeoneering. Then camp at frost dragons. Don't neglect to perform farming runs and sell all the herbs. To be honest, I don't know why you felt it essential to get a drygore mace, especially because you have got no cash now.
starding

Return to Music Made Easy