In the predominantly black color one of its newest color.

Description of your forum.

In the predominantly black color one of its newest color.

Postby Magruder » Tue, 24 Nov 2015 6:52 am

The New Balance 530 will come in a green smooth suede upper nicely contrasted by the leather side panels, heel, heel counter and tongue of the shoe. Hits of burgundy are scattered throughout, while the white hits placed on the laces, branding, Encap equipped sole unit and lining brighten up the look of the shoe. If you’re already in the holiday spirit in October and want your feet to show it, you can pick these up internationally, with a stateside release said to be right around the corner.The New Balance 1550 is a fairly new new balance femme pas cher model that is actually a mash-up consisting of the New Balance 1500 and New Balance 1600. Today we take a look at one of their newest colorways that happens to come in a predominantly black colorway.The New Balance 1550 will come in a black upper made out of mesh and several different synthetic materials.

This pack of new balance 574 homme silhouettes boats three different color palettes, though each are composed of leather, mesh and plenty of 3M reflective material. You can rock the silhouette with a white base, black/blue comb or with a light grey palette with the ABZORB insignia on all three heels to complete the design. If you’re interested in copping the New Balance 878 “Stargazing” Pack, hit up your local New Balance retailer today.Not necessarily a fan of the silhouette nor of the colorways in general. However, I’m a serious stargazer and I’m definitely digging the name of the pack. If I had to cop one, I’d cop the light grey rendition.Attention all ladies looking to get a clean colorway of the New Balance 530 with a Fall feel to them, take a look at this nice color combination on the latest version of the New Balance 530.

The new balance 574 comes in a teal and grey upper. The teal comes by way of the suede placed on the ankle collar, toebox and mudguard. The grey is done in a leather construction and can be found on the side panels, heel and tongue of the shoe. Additional teal is found by way of the tongue branding, while hits of white can be seen on the lining and leather branding on the side panels. Completing the look is the two-toned midsole coming in white and grey. Available now internationally, look for these to drop in the states in the next few weeks.The New Balance 530 “Green Suede” is going to have you wanting to go Christmas shopping while you’re sippin’ on a hot cup of coffee. In other words, if this new balance sneakers doesn’t get you in the Christmas spirit, I don’t know what pair of shoes will.
Magruder

Return to Music Made Easy