There is too much politics

Description of your forum.

There is too much politics

Postby ballawang » Mon, 10 Nov 2014 7:07 am

England media that the piece is a higher level, such as "Daily Star" and "Intermission, Greece asked the German emergency loan four players", "Under Merkel's urging, the first measure of our new government baked: Friday lost to Germany. " Greek fans view is not unanimous, 56-year-old salesman Pater Texas believes that 'the pressure I put the money to Greece, because we are in a better position psychologically. A lot of our players belly fire" But the young Aifeimiao just want to see a good FIFA 15, 'the FIFA 15 is very important, because we all love FIFA, when we beat Russia, the whole cafe have exploded. There is too much politics, two hours Let us just enjoy soccer. "In the end, the Greeks loses, old fans lost money, but twice break the opponent goal, the Greeks, at least you can head up to leave the FIFA 15, the next" EURO "needs to be fifacoinsmall done! Of course, if you play two or more than two draws, both sides will be able to join hands to qualify. For the agreement to do away 2 to 2 Croatia forecast Torres said: "I feel that it is for us and Croatia will not respect our effort to win a draw is certainly possible outcomes, but it is not. We should now consider, "coach Vicente del Bosque said:" I know there were such a thing, but talking about it too much is not good for FIFA, and I personally believe that FIFA is absolutely clean, but has been talking about this thing will establish a The bad example we definitely do not want to play this FIFA 15, because we want to strive to win, 'the body can play six FIFA 15 A group of the most popular Russian FIFA Ultimate Team out to remind all FIFA Ultimate Team, Del Bosque said:." After the second FIFA 15, everyone in praise FIFA Ultimate Team, overconfidence is not a good thing a lot of people think that victory over Croatia is an easy thing, but that is not the case, they will give us great difficulty in manufacturing, "Cazorla also said:.". Russia is the largest Popular but was eliminated, which confirms the level of all FIFA Ultimate Team now very average, we must come up with 100% of the power.
ballawang

Return to Music Made Easy