I Entered Into Some High Wildy Lvl

Description of your forum.

I Entered Into Some High Wildy Lvl

Postby Kingang » Tue, 22 Dec 2020 6:38 am

I did this and I entered into some high wildy lvl a lot of high revenants lvl can att me. And cause my great luck I got attacked by ork revenant lvl 105 and I died in less than 30 secondes. So I was wondering if there's a hot spot for revenants lvl 80-. And which armour shoudl I use. What RuneScape gold if I take in my inventory. I am non-mem btw. Please do not tell me that they aren't good for training and they do not fall anythign mostly cause I know this I'm just doing it for pleasure.

I don't know what I should do!!! I would like to do something that gives me cash, but will even earn me a skillcape. My stats are under (If I did it right) and I need something that isn't too slow. So a skillcape with cash, eh? Well that narrows it down to a gathering ability. These include: Woodcutting, Fishing, Mining, Hunter, Thieving (in a way), Runecrafting (not actually a gathering nor utilize skill. It hastens runes, however you take essence so I'll list it anyway), Farming (same deal like runecrafting, you need to get seeds but you gather in herbs. You must do it the slow way to make gain ) So try out a number of these and see that you like the best. Once you find one you've got to really stick with it, but it is nice to have a break from it for a couple of days. Just be certain that you don't get off course is all.My mom is considering letting me use here credit card to get members for the summer. Hence that the questioin is, where should I start? Quests are a great place to get started. They open up a variety of opportunities. Priest in Peril, Ghosts Ahoy, Recruitment Drive, and Holy Grail are great ones to begin with since they increase your prayer level along with Old school runescape buy gold their other benefits. (Ghosts Ahoy in particular is also a very important quest because it provides you the ectophial, which is a very helpful teleport, particularly at low levels.) I also recommend doing Tourist Trap and then The Grand Tree early on, which together push you up to 32 agility without needing to train in any way. That's a major benefit. Tree Gnome Village also needs to be completed so you can use spirit trees to get around. Hang on, I actually made a list a while back. It might be a bit out of date, however...
Kingang

Return to Music Made Easy