I don't think WoW Classic is nearly as challenging

Description of your forum.

I don't think WoW Classic is nearly as challenging

Postby yuandan » Tue, 09 Apr 2019 7:19 am

I really hope Blizzard doesnt do some sharding in WoW Classic because I feel that if they are ok sharding the starting zones we might see sharding if Osrs gold AQ is released / the event occurs, if Naxx is released, when a world boss spawns, or even a community event is coordinated and sharding in these scenarios would kill the neighborhood and match for me.

I feel like any of the events said could pull many hundreds of people to one zone and when Blizzard servers cant manage a few hundred people in every starting zone without crashing then they'll be able to deal with those events without crashing too.I will probably be surprised if a realm discord server becomes the main way people find groups. I would expect people to locate classes on the planet chat channel like we utilize to I fondly recall spamming a planet"LFG" channel looking for classes, selling things, and looking for people to join my guild.

I guess after a month or so there'll just be Cheap Runescape gold a couple hundred thousand people playing. I say only because thats a small amount for WoW, even though a large number for MMO's in general. I dont think players today aren't going to enjoy the pacing and inconvieniences of WoW Classic. I don't think WoW Classic is nearly as challenging as people are making it out to be. Back in the day that my entire guild rerolled to a brand new server, and leveled to 60 and finished Molten heart in about a month, and BWL not substantially later.

Like many have pointed out the problem in WoW Classic was getting 40 people online at precisely the same time, communication (when we started Molten Core that there wasnt even chat apps nevertheless, everything was typed) and lag. Folks have been playing MMOs for years now, the WoW Classic 40 man raids aren't going to be challenging out of Cthun and a few bosses in Naxx.
yuandan

Re: I don't think WoW Classic is nearly as challenging

Postby saka » Fri, 12 Apr 2019 8:48 am

feel like any of the events said could pull many hundreds of people to one zone and when Blizzard servers cant manage a few hundred people in every starting zone without crashing then they'll be able to deal with those events without crashing too.I will probably be surprised if a realm discord server becomes the main way people find groups. I would expect people to locate classes on the planet chat channel like we utilize to I fondly recall spamming a planet"LFG" channel looking for classes, selling things, and looking for people to join my guild.
saka

Re: I don't think WoW Classic is nearly as challenging

Postby Teflon » Thu, 09 May 2019 12:21 pm

I will probably be surprised if a realm discord server becomes the main way people find groups. I would expect people to locate classes on the planet chat channel like we utilize.
Teflon

Return to Music Made Easy