Pandora Rose Spring 2018 preview

Description of your forum.

Pandora Rose Spring 2018 preview

Postby FrankStewart » Sat, 24 Feb 2018 7:29 am

The Pandora Spring/Summer 2018 previews continue today with a complete overview of the Pandora UK Pandora Rose releases for Spring & Mother’s Day 2018. :D There are new bracelet designs, some pretty florals and a cute bunny or two to look forward to!The first half of this collection will make its debut with the Spring collection on 15 March; the second with the Mother’s Day launch on 12 April. Read on for a full preview!

Pandora Charms The Pandora Rose release offers some of the the brand’s only floral designs for spring this year – first up, we have Rose versions of the Magnolia Blooms clip and charm, which came out in silver last year. The clip is priced at $75 USD.The Wildflower Meadow charm matches the purple pieces coming out with the regular Spring collection, but it has pink and yellow stones instead. I love the little ladybird dangle at the base of the charm, and would love a proper charm version of it! It’s priced at $75 USD.

Pandora Rings Sale Historically, Pandora Rose pieces have always been quite decorative or abstract in design, but recently they’ve started introducing some character charms – we had some Christmas gifts and trees last winter. For Spring, they’re introducing the Cute Bunny, with pink enamel ears and CZ eyes. I think I’d have preferred it without the CZ eyes, but I like the concept at least! It’s priced at $55 USD.
FrankStewart

Return to Music Made Easy